RSS

Oh how I miss you, VHS...

I love VHS videos... I dug out a few of my old ones today, because I'm hanging out with friends again and we weren't sure if we were going to get a hold of a DVD player.

I've decided I REALLY miss VHS... I agree that DVD quality is better, but I liked the feel of VHS. It makes me a tad nostalgic...

Don't get me wrong, I love DVDs. It's great to be able to just JUMP to the place that you left off, and they're smaller and easier to carry around.

But VHS just has a FEEL to it... one that DVD can't ever reproduce... so, I've decided, I miss VHS. I really hope some small little company continues to make VCRs because I'm not looking forward to the end of VHS. :(

*hugs VHS tapes* I've missed you.

Get ya mind right!

~L

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: