RSS

I think I'm gonna make it...





I love these little NOOMA videos - NOOMA is a series of short films, featuring Rob Bell, that look at our world from Jesus' perspective. They're all very touching, and I love each and every one, but this is the one I watched today. I wish I could find the whole thing, but I can't. :(

It's interesting how this always happens - I posted a long rant the other day, and then the nooma vid I end up watching is one that deals with Anger... I think that's why I love Nooma so much - I never see a nooma vid out of the blue without it having something to do with what I'm going through at that exact point in time. :)

So - what am I thankful for?? I'm thankful for little God Winks just like this. :)

Get ya mind right.

~L.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: