RSS

Give me your eyes for just one second...



This song has really spoken to me. I'd heard it before and it didn't do a lot for me, but for whatever reason, when I heard it on the radio today, it REALLY spoke to me. I'm not sure why... I'm not sure WHAT in me it was speaking to, I just know that whatever it's talking to is listening... it's strange, but even though I don't know what is listening to this song, I can FEEL it listening.

That probably sounds weird - maybe it's just me that gets that feeling, but I'm sure there are a few of you that might be able to relate.

So - what am I Thankful for? Youtube, for starters, for making it easy to post videos on my blog! Also, I'm thankful that LOL and Christmas at Hope Central are over and went so well!! :) Thank you to everyone who sent well wishes and who came to see the show!!! :)

Get ya mind right!!

~L

P.S. - I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN ABOUT THE MAX PAYNE REVIEW. Expect that sometime next week. It's coming, I PROMISE. I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN. :) (I also have not forgotten about the post with all the things people have sent me)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: