RSS

We made history! (And a New Kids wallpaper!)


First things first!! I made a couple New Kids wallpapers... The one above is on my desktop, the other one is simply another version of the same pictures with different effects. I was soooo bored, and wanted to see how many pictures I had. It's mostly Donnie, Joey, and Jordan... but there IS some Danny and Jon in there, promise. lol. This is why I love Picasa... you just throw everything in there and it organizes it for you... SO cool!

**UPDATE**
I can't get the other wallpaper to post because it HATES me... today is NOT a good blog day. *sigh* I promise, my next blog will have links, and substance... I really am sorry for how LAME this blog is. Please don't stop reading because of it.

Also - we've finally made history!!! For the first time, in the history of America, we have a Chief of Staff with only 9 fingers!!! THAT'S RIGHT - Rahm Emanuel, Chief of Staff elect, only has 9 fingers. He's missing his left middle finger... how awesome, huh?? I heard we made history some other way, too... but I can never remember what that was for... :P For the first time in forever, I really don't have a lot to talk about... how lame is that??

Only a few more weeks until I go on vacation - should be going to Nevada, then New Mexico... that'll make for a GREAT blog, and plenty of pictures as well! :P

Man, I'm lame today... but at least you guys get SOMETHING, right? yay. Ha, I'm really REALLY disappointed at how lame this blog post is. I could have sworn I had much more to talk about!! Honestly, you guys, I would NOT have started this blog if I knew I was going to be lame as all git out.

*twiddles thumbs*

There's gotta be SOMETHING I can talk about....

*twiddles thumbs some more*

**UPDATE**
I feel like I should say this... how awesome are the words to "Stay the Same?" Joey Mac gets a gold star for that song... I feel special when I hear it - I wanna cry.... it's such a self esteem boost - Ana, I can see why you love Joey so much... outside of his looks. :)

The song is on my playlist, over there
Enter text here.you should listen to it if you haven't already. It's a great song. This blog still sucks...

Well, craptastic. This sucks. PIC SPAM! YAY!













YAY NEW KIDS!

I'm so sorry that this post sucks... I'll make up for it later.

**UPDATE**
Went to dinner tonight, so you'd think I'd have more to talk about. But, I don't... I'll talk about it tomorrow.

Get ya mind right.

~L

SONG OF THE DAY
Covergirl
New Kids on the Block (Donnie)
Greatest Hits

Posted by Picasa

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: