RSS

There's gonna be some changes around here!

So, as the year comes to an end, I've decided to add a few more tabs to the tab bar (locate up there ^^^). You'll notice that the Nanny Diaries tab is now labeled Kids, the NaNo tab is gone, and there are two new additions to the tab family.

Literary: NaNoWriMo is over and done with, but my novel is still in need of finishing! Not to mention, I got a Kindle for Christmas, so I'm able to do a lot more reading (I've already read three books since I got it, and am working on my 4th) and we all know how much I love talking about books! So, the Literary tab will lead you to my new blogging "segment", the Literary Craft! There I will talk about books I'm reading, or things I'm writing, or just books and/or writing in general!

Music: Music is a big part of my writing, but it's also just something I enjoy. I love finding new artists/bands, and sometimes the best thing to do is to just blast something as loud as you can and dance like an idiot! This tab will lead you to posts in my "Music Music Music" segment. Here I will talk about songs I like, artists that catch my fancy, and playlists (be they by me or by friends or just other people) that I really enjoy. Maybe you'll even find something new! :)

So those are the changes... here's to a more fruitful blogging year, and to (hopefully) being a published author by the end of 2011!!

Cheers!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: