RSS

Another way to write...

I tried my hand at audio booking today... and it was really fun! I've always loved audio books, hearing other people act out books that I'd either already read or was "reading" for the first time, and I've wanted to try my hand at it for a long time.

So, I used yesterday's "Drabble a Day" entry, The Changed, as my audio book trial... and like I said, I had fun! It's like acting, kind of. You have to put a lot more into your voice, because people can't actually see you.

But it is kind of interesting, recording something like that and then listening to it played back. Needless to say, I think I'll make it a side project to audio-ify all 4 or 5 chapters of The Changed, just to have it, and see how it turns out. Who knows, maybe it could be a new thing... lol.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: