RSS

I'm ugly, and people only like me for my money.

Facebook told me today that I'm ugly and people only like me for my money.

Well, JOKE'S ON YOU, FACEBOOK! I don't have any money!

But seriously...

I woke up in a frenzy this morning, thinking I had slept through my alarm... then I realized I just forgot to set it, let myself calm down, and realized:

I'm in a crap load of pain.

I'm not sure what it was. My first day of working out upper body was painful, but my second day was fine. I didn't have any pain at all... maybe it's because I blew through everything yesterday? I don't know... not sure why that would make me hurt more (or a all) today... but, perhaps it makes a difference. Who knows.

It might have something to do with the sauna, too... perhaps the heat freaked my muscles out and they decided to rebel today.

Either way, I don't care. I still had a great workout last night, including my first 10 consecutive minutes on the elliptical with NO STOPS! :D Which is partly why I went to go cry in the sauna... lol. still, I'm super excited and totally looking forward to my next workout... I wanna try and do 15 minutes next.

Food wise, I kind of stumbled. I had a good lunch, another wheat quesadilla and salad... but I ended up eating dinner REALLY late... and it was taco bell. My meal, according to Cassidy, equaled 16 points with weight watchers... :/ But, at least it was after I worked out, so I had 8 hours of metabolic increase... yeah?

Blah... oh well. Everyone stumbles.

Lunch today was a cheeseburger (no ketchup or mustard or mayo) and some cut up cucumber and tomato sauteed in italian dressing... it was delicious! :D

I haven't been eating breakfast... I know, I know... but honestly, it's because I don't want to eat anything unhealthy :/

When I get paid, I'm going to start having breakfast, I promise.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: