RSS

DailyBurn.com

A HUGE HELP!

Stephanie sent me this link... I've gotten a lot of links from a lot of people, but I tried this one out today and you have no idea how much it boosted my confidence!!

By the end of the day, I ended up consuming only half the calories I was supposed to for the day... as well as half the protein and half the sugar. The only thing I did consume enough of was fat, but I'm sure that once I get some better meals and recipes under my belt, I'll be much better on all of those. I'll actually find out how to consume as many calories as I'm supposed to. :D

No gym today, because I spent the day up in Fresno, but I did actually write something, I'll probably post it tomorrow when I'm not as tired. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: