RSS

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things...

My friends and I joke about a lot of things... some of the hottest topics are:

  • Zombies
  • Ninjas
  • Assassins

I started thinking, "why oh why are these some of my favorite things?" I've actually been racking my brain, trying to find some deep answer, something that rings true to who I am, that would explain why I enjoy these things. After all that time, this is what I came up with.

Ninjas are undetectable. Assassins can walk around in broad daylight without being seen. Zombies crave brains.

Do I NEED a reason to like that?

I mean, seriously... why do we need a reason to like what we like?

I guess what I'm trying to say is... I finally understand how people can be fans of a no talent writer like Stephanie Meyer.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: