RSS

36 Questions Asked By Stephanie (Maxii)

Stolen from Steph

1) Are you currently in a serious relationship?
A. Not at all.

2) What was your dream growing up?
A. I wanted to be a Ninja Turtle... no joke. And Simba. Then I wanted to be in Starfleet... I was gonna be chief medical officer of my own starship one day. Then, somewhere along the way, my imagination & creativity died, and I decided I wanted to be a lawyer.

3) What talent do you wish you had?
A. Playing guitar... I really wish I could. :/

4) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
A. Freckled Lemonade from Red Robin... 1 part strawberries, 2 parts lemonade, all parts WIN.

5) Favorite vegetable?
A. Carrots and Avocados. Steph, while it IS the superstar of the vegetable world and comes in many shapes and sizes (ranging from bitesize cherry types to huge, irregularly shaped beefsteaks), a tomato is actually a fruit. Lo siento.

6) What was the last book you read?
A. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies - Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith.

7) What zodiac sign are you?
A. PISCES FOO

8) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
A. Piercings. Ears. The end.

9) Worst Habit?
A. Chewing my nails... I have no fingernails because of it. LAME.

10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
A. Depends. Normally, yes... however, given the fact that there may or may not be a sudden zombie outbreak, I can't make any promises.

11) What is your favorite sport?
A. Football... North American. LOVE IT.

12) Do you have a Negative or Optimistic attitude?
A. I try to be as optimistic as possible... negative attitudes irritate the hell out of me.

13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
A. Whether you are there or not doesn't matter. My reaction will be the same. If I'm EVER stuck in an elevator, I would probably curl into a corner, sob uncontrollably, and suck my thumb.

14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
A. Well, most of my friends moved away for college... Azusa ate my friends.

15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
A. I'm an AVID gamer, and I'm a girl. Now, present day, that's not as strange, though it is an oddity. However, when I BECAME a gamer, female gamers were rare. Something that's presently weird? I love Halo because of the character development. It's a good story, and a fun game, but I play it for the character development. ha.

16) Do you have any pets?
A. A biiiiig black lab named Hank. He's my friend. :D He's also literally too stupid to insult, but... he's lovable and stupid.

17) What if i showed up at your house unexpectedly?
A. I'd... answer the door?

18) What was your first impression of me?
A. (Me = Steph) I honestly don't remember how we met... >.< But I do love your extensive knowledge of all things mystical!

19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
A. Terrifying. Stephen King ruined them for me... Are You Afraid of the Dark didn't help. By the time Supernatural did clowns, I was to the point where I wouldn't even set foot in the living room.

20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
A. I'd lose a LOT of weight. I'm actually currently working on that... :D

21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
A. Partner in Crime! We have hot angels that can play the role of conscience! :P

22) What color eyes do you have?
A. Brown!

23) Ever been arrested?
A. No, but I saw some lady get arrested at the fair. Her husband was walking in front of her with an officer, uncuffed, and she was following with another officer, cuffed. I decided that she was probably drunk, and began beating her husband. :P

24) Bottle or can soda?
A. Soda just tastes better out of the bottle.

25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
A. Go on a road trip to see all of Theoria's concerts!!!! lol

27) What's your favorite place to hang at?
A. It's a tie between Heather's house, Kearsten's house, or Denny's. :D

28) Do you believe in ghosts?
A. Well, it's an interesting question... I mentioned earlier that I read Stephen King's IT. In that book, he presents the theory that things from other dimensions DO exist, but our brains can't conceive what they look like, so it takes the emotions that thing causes, and attaches it with something that we DO understand... For instance, if someone is confronted by something that frightens them, and they're scared of spiders, the thing may take the shape of a spider.

That's how I kind of see ghosts. I don't know WHAT they are, but enough movies have told us that, when supernatural things happen, it's probably some type of ghost. SO - when those types of instances occur in REAL life, our brain tells us it's a ghost and that's what we see. There's definitely something out there, I just may not be able to comprehend what that something is.

29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
A. Write. I love to write when I'm bored.

30) Do you swear a lot?
A. It comes and goes. I'd like not to swear, but when I'm around certain people I fall into old patterns. :(

31) Biggest pet peeve?
A. People who can't see the silver lining, even when there's more lining than cloud!

32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
A. Supercalifradgilisticexpialidocious. It's a word. I promise. Julie Andrews misspelled it during the 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee.

33) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
A. I do believe in it. I'd love to have the chance to appreciate it.

35) Do you believe in God?
A. Absolutely I do.

36) Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you?
A. Isn't that kind of what I'm doing?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: