RSS

I can spell CAMPFIRE SONG,,,

**DISCLAIMER: The videos you are about to watch are from the other day. While I absolutely LOVE the Theoria video - "Spark" with a "Watermark" encore - I am in NO WAY proud of the other two videos... lol. However, I hope you all enjoy them! :D



I feel the need to pause your video watching for a second to just thank Theoria for their two AWESOME concerts. I'm so glad I got to go see you guys - and thanks SO MUCH for playing Watermark TWICE! :) It's still my favorite! ((Sorry to Kyle's voice, though - not Kyle, just his voice)) Have a safe trip to Idaho and good luck on the rest of your tour! :)






I hope you enjoy it!!!

ALSO - MERCED PEOPLE - AND THOSE THAT ARE WILLING TO DRIVE TO MERCED FOR THE DAY -

First Baptist Church on Buena Vista is having a night of worship on Jan. 3rd at 7 pm in the worship center - featuring the First Baptist Church youth band! Come and spend a night listening to contemporary Christian music performed by Merced locals! Admission is the same price as Christ's gift of salvation - ABSOLUTELY FREE, so come and bring your friends, and tell everyone you know! Again, that's January 3rd, 2009, @ 7pm in the BIG BUILDING FACING M STREET. Usher in the new year with great music and fun! I hope to see you there!!!!

Tomorrow is New Year's Eve - does everyone have plans?? I'm still not sure what's going to become of our New Year's plans, seeing as Heather may be a bit out of it... lol. But, I'm actually looking forward to ushering in the New Year, now, and all it may bring... and, as December comes to an end, I have decided that I am EXTREMELY thankful for 2008 and everything it brought me - good or bad. Without the bad times, we couldn't appreciate the good, right? Can't wait for 2009! It's gonna be ushered in with a BANG! :D

Get ya minds right! :)

~Lauren

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: