RSS

It's been a good run...

Happy New Year, everyone!

It's been a while since I posted on here, hasn't it? Sadly, it will be an even longer while until I post again. I've made the decision to retire this blog. It's served me well in the three years that I've had it, and I'm somewhat sad to see it go. However, as I further pursue my dream to be a writer, I've found that my blogging style has matured and become more focused. I no longer need a blog where I can talk about everything; instead, I have divided my two most focused on endeavors - writing and weight loss - into their own blogs: A Novel Idea and Tumbiggest Loser. Any posts about healthy living, exercise, recipes, and weight loss will be over at Tumbiggest Loser, whereas anything to do with writing - projects, quotes, comics, process, etc. - will be over at A Novel Idea. I also have my main tumblr, Sparkles & Dramatic Montage Football Music (lol don't ask) for my more sporatic posts, including my thoughts on football/other sports, and most of my nanny capades are tweeted about.

Thank you so much for being such loyal and long term readers! I've enjoyed my time here, but it's time to move on to bigger and better things.

-- Lauren

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: