RSS

How fast did that Christmas come and go? It seemed to be here and then be over in no time at all. Needless to say, even though I haven't been working I feel like I've been running around like crazy... like I have all of these things to get done and just not enough time in the day to do them. I have all these books that need to be read, all these movies that need to be seen... and this blog that needs to be kept up. I haven't forgotten about it, though... I certainly have not forgotten.

I'm going to stick to the segments I have, but seeing as 2009 is drawing to an end, there will be a few other types of posts spliced in. I do, however, have some posts lined up... they just might take a while to get them all written. Anyway, if you're still reading, you can look forward to:

Review/Preview:

  • Sherlock Holmes
  • Alvin and the Chipmunks 2
  • Legion
  • Iron Man 2
  • Priest
  • 1984
  • The Running Man
  • The Road
  • Avatar (possibly)
  • Doctor Who (through Season 4)
Gaining My Respect:
  • Karl Urban
  • David Tennant
  • Rose Tyler (Billie Piper)
  • Gerard Butler
  • Zachary Quinto
  • Paul Bettany
The Bare Cupboard:
  • Peanut Butter Brownies
Song of the Week
  • Tik Tok by Key$ha
  • Evacuate the Dancefloor by Cascada
  • Cross The Line by Superchick
I also plan on doing a year re-cap post, much like I did last year. And who knows what surprises 2010 holds! So don't think I've forgotten about this just yet! Big things are coming. Big things indeed.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: