RSS

One more for the road!

I'm still kind of running around tonight... just got back from a fun evening with friends!

My first day of protein rich, muscle building meals went fantastically! You Must Be Nuts oatmeal for breakfast, Roll With It wrap for lunch, PB Power Apples for a snack, and Chili con Turkey for dinner - which was SO worth the wait! It was absolutely delicious, and I'm so glad I have some left over! :)

Last night's work out set went well as well... tried a number of abs exercises, including the Bridge, which pretty much killed me.

But today I was able to be around massive amounts of sweets, with little to no desire to partake! Weee! And I had great energy! I think my dog is a fan of this new "diet" as well, because he's been very well behaved since I started it. :)

Also, I had the chance to talk to people about the Abs Diet... and it was quite funny. "It doesn't focus on losing weight, it focuses on building muscle." I was amazed at how much of the program I had remembered, and it seemed like a number of people were impressed. :)

All in all, it was a moderate to good day.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: