RSS

The Other Side of 3

July 4th in San Francisco is INSANE. IN. SANE. There were so many people... I'm not sure even where to start. It was definitely out of my normal ROUTINE.

When I was a child, I remember spending the 4th of July in Atwater, going to see the parade, walking around the craft fair, and ultimately watching the Atwater High fireworks from the lawn in front of the funeral home.

Taking that into account, navigating through gobs of people at the mall, and even THICKER gobs on Fisherman's Wharf/Pier 39 was definitely a different experience. BUT, it payed off to see the fireworks from the tippy top of the parking garage, where we were - coincidentally - parked.


I'm presently working my way through a book I bought at the mall called Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. It's quite possibly the most amazing book I've ever read. The description of Mr. Darcy was fairly entertaining, and the opening paragraph is the most amazing I've ever laid eyes on.

It is a truth universally acknowledged that a zombie in possession of brains must be in want of more brains. Never was this truth more plain than during the recent attacks at Netherfield Park, in which a household of eighteen was slaughtered and consumed by a horde of the living dead.


HOW AMAZING IS THAT? :D I'm having so much fun reading it... I didn't enjoy the original, but this version has promise. :)


Finally, expect reviews of "My Sister's Keeper" and "The Proposal." AMAZING movies. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: