RSS

If you say, "That's what she said" one more time, I'm going to pop you...


I'm having a problem blogging... this is so much harder than I thought it would be. I have no idea what to blog about...

I wish I had a video camera... I would love to make a bunch of random little videos... lol.

I've been writing a bunch of random story... finished my first really good fanfic. Well, in my opinion it was good... better than a lot of crap I've churned out before.

I've found that I'm fairly fond of Anberlin... and 30 Seconds To Mars.

I'm also extremely.... EXTREMELY.... into How I Met Your Mother. Today's episode was fantastic. It gave me another story idea. :) But I'm fairly certain that Awsful and Awfsome are going to be new words... lol. Neil Patrick Harris was fantastic on SNL, I don't think I've ever laughed so hard...

OOOO I know what I'll do.

I've been wanting to watch Office Space for a long time! That movie is hilarious. A lot of people tell me that I can make them laugh - which makes me happy - but a lot of the type of humor that I have is merely a mutation of me mimicking lines from that movie. And the cast is absolutely hilarious! Ron Livingston does a fantastic job - he's hilarious, and gives Peter Gibbons this absolutely Awfsome character... anyway, I was thinking of what my favorite scene of the movie was, and I figured it out. I don't know if this is my FAVORITE scene, but it's one of them... this is the "Damn It Feels Good to be a Gangsta" scene, when Peter starts to "take care" of all the little problems that have been bothering him... it's amazing, and hilarious... however, the language is a little... oh who am I kidding... EXTREMELY harsh, so don't watch if you're easily offended.



Sorry about the lameness of this post... XD





Some more great scenes. :)

Anyway, I gotta get to bed... work tomorrow! Getting the ball rolling again! :)

LET'S GET THIS!

~Lauren

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: